Avg Release Cycle
2588 days ago
- Catch SyntaxErrors when eval'ing lines.
- 📜 Scrub parameter with file upload line in Rails requests, so it will parse successfully. (Michael Stark)
- 👍 Allow more flexible Apache user strings
- Rspec 3
- Reintroduce class attribute inheritance to keep writing your own custom analyser based on an existing one simple.
- Rubucop cleanup
- 👷 Adapt Delayed Job 4 Log format changes (Michael Stark)
- ↪ Catch all errors when using eval (temporary workaround to prevent crashing)
- 🛠 Fix Rubinus in Travis config.
- 💻 Enable the sender name and email address to be specified on the command line (Joshua Pettett)
- ⬇️ Dropped Ruby 1.8 support
- ⬇️ Dropped ActiveRecord 2 support
- ✂ Removed OrdereredHash
- ✂ Removed force_encoding check.
- Millisecond measuring units when measurements are under 1 second
- ➕ Added specific class to html report
- 👍 Allow floats for durations when using the %T directive in Apache format
- 🛠 Rubinius Fixes
- 👍 Apache vhost combined now supported
- ✂ Removed old blog from readme
- 📜 S3 format parser more permissive, as it rejected real log files
- 🏗 Redid Travis build environment & requirements
- ➕ Added MIT license to gemspec
- 0️⃣ Switched to new NGINX apache default (combined)
- ✅ Enable database testing on Travis
- 👉 Use bundler gem tasks for gemification
- 🚅 Rails 3 routing errors are now reported on.
- 👷 Delayed Job 3 format now supported
- ➕ Added NGINX support
- 🚅 Analyse & Report Rails3 partials
- ➕ Added directories parsing support