rolify v6.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-04-02 // over 1 year ago
💥 Breaking changes:
- Support strict with_role queries. Note this changes behaviour of with_role when running in strict mode to behave as previously documented. #543 describes the behaviour change.
- ⬇️ Dropped support for Ruby 2.3 and 2.4
- ⚡️ Updated ActiveRecord adapters implementation of in to utilise a subquery instead of two queries
Previous changes from v5.3.0
🚀 5.3.0 will be the last version to support Ruby < 2.5 and Rails < 5.2. Support for these will be dropped in the next major release.
- 🛠 Fix deprecation warning in Ruby 2.7
- ➕ Add Rails 6 support to migration generator
- Significant ActiveRecord performance improvements to add_role and without_role
- 🐎 Mongoid fix and performance improvement and to roles_name
- 👉 Make it safe to call Thing.with_role(:admin, user) with new record