🔖 Version 0.3.1 (David Rice firstname.lastname@example.org)
6 Nominal Changes
- Version 0.3.1, improve logging of asset_sync configuration and sync events
- Remove some debugging stuffs
- Improve logging during asset_sync progress.
- Separate log and warn message, should not mess up heroku precompile thread as it watches STDERR for output.
- Improve logging, only log to STDERR if RAILS_GROUPS=assets.
- Version 0.3.0, all configuration can be managed via env variables, improve docs on configuration
🔖 Version 0.3.0 (David Rice email@example.com)
10 Nominal Changes
- Merge pull request #50 from hampei/master
made gzip_compression settable via ENV
- namespaced the ENV gzip option: ASSET_SYNC_GZIP_COMPRESSION. added option to readme
- made gzip_compression settable via ENV
- Improve documentation
- Version 0.2.12, fix the asset_sync rake task enhancement in Rails 3.2 (still supporting earlier releases)
- Turns out this was an issue with Rails handling of the config.assets.digest parameter
- When running rake assets:precompile this config variable is modified by Rails
- So it therefore cannot be depended on to test wether to enhance the nondigest task or not
- The solution is to always enhance assets:precompile:nondigest if it exists.
🔖 Version 0.2.11 (David Rice firstname.lastname@example.org)
7 Nominal Changes
- Merge pull request #48 from samsoffes/patch-1
Fix Heroku Labs plugin URL and add code coloring to readme.
- Fix Heroku Labs plugin URL and add code coloring to readme.
- Merge pull request #47 from dbalatero/dont_read_yml_file_every_time
Cache the YML config to avoid multiple file reads.
- Cache the YML config to avoid multiple file reads.
- Fix documentation typos
- Move old known issues about heroku ENV variables to a docs folder, write new content referencing the recommended use of user_env_compile
- Version 0.2.10, fix handling of non standard Rails.config.assets.manifest path
🔖 Version 0.2.10 (David Rice email@example.com)
5 Nominal Changes
- Add an AssetSync.log method for outputing sync config failure so we can stub it out easily in tests
- Merge pull request #44 from dbalatero/fix_nonstandard_manifest_location
Fixes asset_sync to correctly read manifest.yml files.
- Fixes asset_sync to correctly read manifest.yml files.
Rails.config.assets.manifest only points to the directory that contains the manifest.yml file:
- Add hack, seems required for some applications on push to Heroku, not for others
- Version 0.2.9 fix bug in internal initializer
🔖 Version 0.2.9 (David Rice firstname.lastname@example.org)
3 Nominal Changes
- Merge pull request #42 from genuitytech/master
Now correctly setting config.fog_region.
- Now correctly setting config.fog_region.
- Version 0.2.8, improve http headers. Add far future expires and cache control, public.