Avg Release Cycle
989 days ago
- Made the code grabbing terminal size a little more cross-platform by adding support for Solaris. (patch by Ronald Braswell and Coey Minear)
- ➕ Additional work on the backspacing issue. (patch by Jeremy Hinegardner)
- 🛠 Fixed Readline prompt bug. (patch by Jeremy Hinegardner)
- 🛠 Fixed backspacing past the prompt and interrupting a prompt bugs. (patch by Jeremy Hinegardner)
- 🛠 Fixed the stty indent bug.
- 🛠 Fixed the echo backspace bug.
- ➕ Added HighLine::track_eof=() setting to work are threaded eof?() calls.
Patch by Jeremy Hinegardner:
- ➕ Added ColorScheme support.
- ➕ Added HighLine::Question.overwrite mode.
- 📚 Various documentation fixes.
- 🛠 Really fixed the bug I tried to fix in 1.2.4.
- 🛠 Fixed a crash causing bug when using menus, reported by Patrick Hof.
- 🏁 Treat Cygwin like a Posix OS, instead of a native Windows environment.
- 📚 Minor documentation corrections.
- Applied Thomas Werschleiln's patch to fix termio buffering on Solaris.
- Applied Justin Bailey's patch to allow canceling paged output.
- 🛠 Fixed a documentation bug in the description of character case settings.
- ➕ Added a notice about termios in HighLine::Question#echo.
- Finally working around the infamous "fast typing" bug
- 🖨 Applied Justin Bailey's fix for the page_print() infinite loop bug.
- Made a SystemExtensions module to expose OS level functionality other libraries may want to access.
- Publicly exposed the get_character() method, per user requests.
- Added terminal_size(), output_cols(), and output_rows() methods.
- Added :auto setting for warp_at=() and page_at=().