MongoMapper alternatives and similar gems
Based on the "ORM/ODM" category.
Alternatively, view MongoMapper alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.1 5.6 L4 MongoMapper VS Neo4j.rbAn active model wrapper for the Neo4j Graph Database for Ruby.
5.0 4.2 L5 MongoMapper VS Hanami::ModelRuby persistence framework with entities and repositories
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of MongoMapper or a related project?
A Ruby Object Mapper for Mongo.
$ gem install mongo_mapper
MongoMapper is tested against:
- MRI 2.4 - 2.7
- JRuby (Versions with 1.9 compatibility)
Additionally, MongoMapper is tested against:
- Rails 5.0+ - 6.0
Contributing & Development
$ git clone https://github.com/mongomapper/mongomapper && cd mongomapper $ bundle install $ bundle exec rake
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix. All specs should pass.
- Add specs for your changes. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself in another branch so a maintainer ignore it when your pull request is merged.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Problems or Questions?
Hit up the Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/mongomapper
Copyright (c) 2009-2020 MongoMapper. See LICENSE for details.
- John Nunemaker
- Chris Heald
- Scott Taylor
But all open source projects are a team effort and could not happen without
everyone who has contributed. See
CONTRIBUTORS for the full list. Thank you!
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the MongoMapper README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.