Avg Release Cycle
454 days ago
v11.0.2November 05, 2021
- It changes the relationship length assignment in query proxy eagerloading module to be consistent with query proxy relationship length syntax.
v11.0.0June 25, 2021
v10.1.0February 05, 2021
v10.0.2December 09, 2020
v10.0.1July 26, 2020
- 0️⃣ neo4j 4.0 support (default database only)
- ⬇️ dropped support for neo4j 3.3 or earlier
- 👍 full bolt support
- 👍 full causal cluster support
- 👍 removal of http support
- 👍 removal of embedded support (neo4j embedded is still supported via bolt)
- 👌 support for a neo4j ruby driver with an api of the official drivers
- 💎 discontinuation of the
neo4j-coregem. Its functionality is replaced partially by
neo4j-ruby-driverand partially by
- higher naming consistency with
activerecordand the official
- 🔧 configuration more consistent with
- 🔄 changed transaction API
- 👌 support for sessions with bookmarks and read and write transaction
- enforcing has one constraint on relationships
- 👍 better handling of has_many (no deletion and recreation)
- executing association callbacks on relationship deletion
- Executing relationship callbacks on relationship deletion.
- When assiging relationships, preserving earlier relationships.
- Enforcing has one constraint on relationships.
v9.6.2April 09, 2020
v9.6.1December 18, 2019