Avg Release Cycle
200 days ago
- 👌 Supports keeping lucene index in memory instead of on disk
- ➕ Added support for lucene full text search
- 🛠 Fixed so neo4j runs on JRuby 1.1.5
- 👍 Implemented support for reindex all instances of a node class. This is needed if the lucene index is kept in memory or if the index is changed.
- ➕ Added ReferenceNode. All nodes now have a relationship from this reference node.
- 🔨 Lots of refactoring
- ➕ Added the IMDB example. It shows how to create a neo database, lucene queries and node traversals.
- 🚀 First release to rubyforge