🚀 This is release includes one new exiting feature: OTF fonts support. You can use them exactly as you'd use TTF fonts. Thanks for this to @camertron.
🚀 Another notable change is the list of supported Rubies. Since last release a few new versions came out and a few reached their EOL.
👀 Other than that a number of bugs have been fixed. See Changelog for the details.
v2.2.2March 17, 2017
v2.2.1March 15, 2017
- ➕ Added support for TTC fonts
- ➕ Added Join style validation
- 🛠 Fixed handling of NBSP in Windows-1252 text
- 🛠 Fixed wrong leading of one-line paragraphs
- 🛠 Fixed dashing
- ➕ Added Code of Conduct
- 👌 Improved generated document consistency
- 👌 Improved gradients
- 👌 Supported Rubies have
- ➕ Added unexpected manual changes signaling
- ➕ Added colors validation
- 🛠 Fixed CannotFit for zero-width spaces
v1.2.1July 27, 2014