- Added trace to QueriesNote;
- Fixed incompatibility with Ultrasphinx (thanks to mhartl);
- Added W3C compatibility (thanks to tapajos);
- Added support to other log mechanisms in LogNote.
- Added some tests;
- Now you can easily add your own notes;
- Added numbers to tabs;
- Added Queries note;
- Added MySQL Query Analyzer.
- Code refactoring (using modules, except backtracer);
- Ability to cherry pick notes;
- Working on Rails 2.1.
- Some code refactoring;
- Stylesheets bug fixed: was showing not only css in Stylesheets div;
- Logtail fix: working with Rails 2.0 logger and in all OS, since it's Regexp based;
- Rails 1.2 (except backtrace) and 2.0 compatible;
- RoutingNavigator (based on Rick Olson plugin);
Copyright (c) 2006 InquiryLabs, Inc. http://inquirylabs.com/
Description: Creates clickable footnotes on each rendered page, as well as clickable links in the backtrace should an error occur in your Rails app. Links take you to the right place inside TextMate. Enable only the TextMate on Macs in development mode