Avg Release Cycle
- ➕ Added support for i18n version 0.9
- Disabled rounding when verifying allocation splits
- ➕ Added Chinese Yuan Offshore (CNH)
- 🛠 Fixed html_entity for ARS
- 🛠 Fixed KZT symbol
- 👍 Allowed comparing cross currency when both are zero
- 🛠 Fixed memory rate store
- Corrected HUF subunit and thousands separator config
- Extracted heuristics into money-heuristics gem
- Resolving NIO ambiguity with CAD
- Display the BBD $ symbol before digits
- Symbol first for NIO and PAB currencies
- ➕ Added support for the British Penny (GBX)
- 🛠 Fixed LKR currency html_entity symbol
- ✂ Removed subunits for HUF
- 😌 Relaxed i18n version (< 0.9)
- Set symbol for UZS
- ➕ Added disambiguate_symbol for XFU
- 🛠 Fixed Peruvian Sol name
- 🛠 Fixed symbol_first for VND (now
- 🛠 Fixed issue with calling
formaton a frozen
- 🛠 Fixed issue with calling
- 💎 Ruby 2.4.0 support
- 🛠 Fixed UZS syntax
- 🛠 Fixed HUF smallest denomination
- 🛠 Fixed ruby 1.9 issues
- 🛠 Fixed html entity for COP
- ⚡️ Updated all currency decimals to ISO-4217
- 🛠 Fixed money allocation for negative amounts
- 🛠 Fixed symbol_first for RON
- 🛠 Fixed disambiguate option when symbol is set to true
- 🛠 Fixed thousands separator for CZK
- 👌 Improved formatter performance by precaching I18n calls
- 🔄 Changed DKK symbol from 'kr' to 'kr.'
- 👌 Improved Money::Formatting#format docs
- ⚡️ Updated VEF symbol from 'Bs F' to 'Bs'
Currency#exponentnow returns Fixnum
- 🛠 Fixed coercion issues
- 🛠 Fixed edge case with explicit override of thousands separator and decimal mark
Money#==will now raise error for non-zero numeric values
- 🛠 Fixed divmod
- ➕ Added disambiguation symbol to USD Dollar
- 👉 Use disambiguation symbol when both disambiguate and symbol are true in
nilif the comparison is inappropriate. (#584)
- Remove implicit conversion of values being compared. Only accept
Moneyand subclasses of
Moneyfor comparisons and raise TypeError otherwise.
- When comparing fails due to
Money#<=>will now return
Comparable#==will not rescue exceptions in the next release.
#decimal_placesnot making assertions.
- Fix a couple of Ruby warnings found in specs.
Money#+arithmetics for Ruby 2.3+ : check for zero value without using eql? with a Fixnum. (#577)
Money#decimal_markwhen formatting with
rounded_infinite_precisionrule set to
- Replaced meta-defined
decimal_markmethods with regular methods. (#579)
- Fixed VariableExchange#exchange_with for big numbers.
- Add Currency symbol translation support
Currency.allraises a more helpful error message (
Currency::MissingAttributeError)if a currency has no priority
Currency#<=>sorts alphabetically by
prioritys are the same, and no longer raises an error if one of the priorities is missing.
Money::Currency.unregistercan take an ISO code argument in addition to a hash.
trueif the given currency previously existed, and
falseif it didn't.
- Fix symbol for SZL currency
- Trying to create a Currency without an
iso_codenow raises a more helpful error message.
.euras aliases for
- Add helper methods for British pounds:
Money.from_amountto create money from a value in units instead of fractional units.
- Changed CHF symbol from 'Fr' to 'CHF'
- Changed CLF exponent from 0 to 4
- Changed CLP subunit_to_unit from 1 to 100
- Minor fixes to prevent warnings on unused variables and the redefinition of
Money#==changed to acknowledge that 0 in one currency is equal to 0 in any currency.
- Changed KRW subunit_to_unit from 100 to 1
- Decouple exchange rates storage from bank objects and formalize storage public API. Default is
Currency.newnow a singleton by its id